Using this top quality boxwood panels will make the hedge look premium.
Features of this boxwood panel:
- [DURABLE&STURDY]This artificial boxwood hedge in planter wall is made of only two materials, stainless steel and plastic. We design it as a long lifespan product. The boxwood is provided by famous boxwood supplier Sunwing®. 20 years warranty lifespan for indoor and >5 years for outdoor.
- [DOUBLE RUST-PROOF] The base of the hedge is made of stainless steel which is powder coated, and it is packed well.
- [UV RESISTANT] Boxwood PE materials with SGS certificate The boxwood of the hedge is UV resistant and almost no fading outside in 3 years.
+show more about product details
- [EASY ASSEMBLY] Easily Assemble in About 15 minutes, and disassembling is also very easy.
- [REALISTIC LOOKING] The detail of the boxwood leaves is very realistic and beautiful.
- [INDOOR&OUTDOOR] The boxwood has passed SGS test, so it is safe and can be used both for indoor and outdoor.
- [ALL SEASON] Adaptive temperature :-98℉~212℉. So it adapt to any season, even in the dead of winter. And it is water proof also.
- show less about product details
Artificial hedge usually means Artificial boxwood hedge. Artificial hedge is the use of high simulation plant layout of the wall, it uses the similarity between high simulation plants and real plants to achieve the effect similar to the real plant wall or the effect that real plants cannot achieve, to meet the people’s pursuit of natural effects. According to different environmental requirements,
Artigwall is one of the famous Artificial boxwood wall manufacturer in the world, especially in North America.
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Delivery was good. Unfortunately, 7 out of 7 of the units’ planter boxes were bent on the corners and I had to pry them flat in order to successfully put them together. But then, they are not completely flat. In addition, the connectors holding the fake hedge to the planter boxes are not very secure so when we have to move them, we must push on the planter box or the hedge will come right off the planter box. In one of the hedge panels, there was a metal rod stuck inside and I could not get it out. I had to hammer it flat inside the shaft in order to get the connector in.