Using this top quality boxwood panels will make the hedge look premium.
The hedges are a convenient, long lasting and low maintenance solution for hard to maintain patio or common areas.
Features of this boxwood panel:
- [DURABLE&STURDY] This artificial boxwood hedge in planter wall is made of only two materials, stainless steel and plastic. We design it as a long lifespan product. The boxwood is provided by famous boxwood supplier Sunwing®. 20 years warranty lifespan for indoor and >5 years for outdoor.
- [DOUBLE RUST-PROOF] The base of the hedge is made of stainless steel which is powder coated, and it is packed well.
- [UV RESISTANT] The boxwood of the hedge is UV resistant and almost no fading outside in 3 years.
- [EASY ASSEMBLY] Easily Assemble in About 15 minutes, and disassembling is also very easy.
- [REALISTIC LOOKING] The detail of the boxwood leaves is very realistic and beautiful.
- [INDOOR&OUTDOOR] The boxwood has passed SGS test, so it is safe and can be used both for indoor and outdoor.
- [ALL SEASON] Adaptive temperature :-98℉~212℉. So it adapt to any season, even in the dead of winter. And it is water proof also.
Our hedges are suitable for shopping malls, restaurants, hotel lobbies or even on patios, decks and porches where watering is difficult or unrealistic.
Boxwood mat: Low Density Polyethylene( LDPE) Polyester
Hedge Frame and Base: stainless steel
It is easy to assemble in About 15 minutes, you can find the Assembly Guide Paper in package.
We use zip ties and thumb screws to assemble, it is easy and fast to use.
All of the attachments can be found in package.
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Delivery was good. Unfortunately, 7 out of 7 of the units’ planter boxes were bent on the corners and I had to pry them flat in order to successfully put them together. But then, they are not completely flat. In addition, the connectors holding the fake hedge to the planter boxes are not very secure so when we have to move them, we must push on the planter box or the hedge will come right off the planter box. In one of the hedge panels, there was a metal rod stuck inside and I could not get it out. I had to hammer it flat inside the shaft in order to get the connector in.