- Don’t worry about cutting and re-combination, you can split a 20″* 20″ panel into four 10″*10″ little panels without cutting them. Then easily put them together as any times of 10″*10″ panels.
- If your hedge or fence’s width or height is not just times of 10″*10″, then you can cut them with scissors easily.
- This calculator is using CEIL() function to round the result, e.g, if your calculating result is 4.2, then we’ll suggest you add 5 to cart.
- This calculation tool calculates the area of the five faces after removing the bottom face.
- How to build a 3D artificial boxwood hedge?